Construction will soon begin on McGill’s new Rossy Student Wellness Hub. The third floor of the Brown Building will be renovated to provide a “one-stop shop” for all of Student Services’ health-related activities.
Student Services is committed to making sure students are kept well informed during the construction of the Hub. Every week, we will publish an update detailing how construction will—or will not—affect the services we offer.
Week of February 28-March 5, 2019 : Student Health Service Clinic will be closed in order to implement the EMR (Electronic Medical Record). Please note that the week of Study Break was chosen to minimize the impact on students.
Week of November 19, 2018
- Contractors will be working this upcoming Saturday November 24th on the health clinic (suite 3300). The work will be very noisy and will also create vibrations that will be felt on all the floors of the West wing of the Brown building. It's recommended that students avoid the Brown Building that day.
Week of November 5, 2018
- Demolition in progress.
Week of October 22, 2018
- Construction officially begins on October 22.
- Demolition will start on October 26. Contractors will start at 6 AM and the noisiest work will be done between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m.
Week of October 15, 2018
- The Clinic reception has been moved to its temporary location in Brown, East 3100.
- Doctor’s Drop-In appointments will not be available on Tuesday, October 16.
As this is a large construction project, future dates are subject to change.
Friday, March 22, 2019, 12:04 p.m.