Prizes, Awards, and Loans for Returning Physical & Occupational Therapy Students
Undergraduate Prizes and Awards (Eligibility subject to change)
- McGill Alumnae Society Prize
- Presented upon graduation to a distinguished student for excellence and high academic standing. Preference given to female students.
- Value: $150.
- Patricia Ann Macdonald Wells Van Daele Memorial Award
- Established in 2003 by family, friends, and colleagues of Patricia Ann MacDonald Wells Van Daele as well as graduates of the School of Physical and Occupational Therapy. Awarded by the School of Physical and Occupational Therapy to students enrolled in the School's professional programs or to post-baccalaureate physical and occupational therapists registered in the Master's programs in Rehabilitation Science, in recognition of an outstanding clinical, community-based, or research project related to the aging population and/or clinical education.
- Value: minimum $500.
- Women Associates of McGill Scholarship
- Awarded on the basis of high academic standing to an undergraduate student having completed at least one year in the B.Sc. degree program in Physical or Occupational Therapy. Preference is given to female students.
- Value: varies.
A complete list of scholarships, bursaries, prizes, and awards, and the regulations governing the various loan funds, are given in the Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards Calendar and in the Graduate Fellowships and Awards Calendar.