Service Point has brought together newly integrated, front-line undergraduate and graduate student administrative services. Located on the ground floor of the McLennan Library Building in the heart of the Downtown campus, Service Point will address a wide variety of students' needs.
Some of the many services offered at Service Point for undergraduate and graduate students:
- certified or translated copies of diplomas
- degree verification
- help with admissions
- help with Minerva
- international health insurance cards and exemptions
- McGill ID cards
- official transcript pick-up
- replacement diplomas
- student exchanges/study abroad
- submitting legal documents
- tuition and fees information
- pick-up of alternative U.S. Loans
Arts or Science students will also be able to inquire about:
For a complete list of student services and resources at McGill, see www.mcgill.ca/students.
For more information about Service Point, see www.mcgill.ca/students/servicepoint.
- 3415 McTavish Street (corner Sherbrooke)
- Montreal QC H3A 0C8
- Telephone: 514-398-7878
- Opening hours: please refer to www.mcgill.ca/students/servicepoint
- Email for current students: www.mcgill.ca/students/servicepoint/studentrequestform
- Email for applicants and prospective students: www.mcgill.ca/students/servicepoint/contact-us