These are not workshops, rather an allotted time where you can work on a course shell and receive help. The aim is to provide you with a minimum of 15 minutes of one-on-one time and frequent check-ups for the duration of the clinic.
Target Audience: Faculty/Instructors/Teaching Assistants that are familiar with myCourses and have one or two elements that they want to build into their myCourse shell with support from TLS.
Please bring a copy of your syllabus and your laptop. Please register here.
For more information, email technology.tls [at] mcgill.ca
myCourses Drop-in Clinics:
· December 19 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
· January 4 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
· January 7 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
· January 8 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm (Mac Campus)
· January 9 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
· January 15 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
· January 17 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm