After graduation, many of our students leave Quebec to practice in another province, or another country. As of April 2014, the procedure to request completion of licensing documents has changed. Graduates from our School that require this service for licensing bodies outside of Quebec must now request this through Enrolment Services (ES) via MINERVA. The Ingram School of Nursing can only complete licensing forms that come to us through this route.
Steps to follow:
- Requesting of an official transcript via Minerva: www.mcgill.ca/students/records/transcripts/. Once you proceed to the Service Point Checkout, you will be able to Add Documents to Accompany an Official Transcript (which in this case would be the licensing forms);
- At the Service Point Checkout, select ‘Other’ and upload the form(s), with all relevant personal information;
- This request is received by Management of Academic Records, ES, and is sent to the Ingram School of Nursing for completion (course descriptions, by program, will also be included)
- The School then returns the completed package to ES;
- ES will mail the package to the designated licensing board.
The whole process may take from 6 to 10 weeks, depending on the volume of requests, so please plan ahead.