As a McGill Professor, Faculty or Department Advisor, or staff member, you can play an important role in improving the future employability of students by partnering with the Career Planning Service (CaPS).
This section of our website describes the different ways in which you can help us and we can help you. In essence, it:
- Describes how you can collaborate with the CaPS staff in organizing department specific events and activities.
- Offers assistance to post a research position and access myFuture for McGill employees.
- Informs you, and the employers you may work with, how to hire a McGill student on a full-time, part-time, internship, or volunteer basis.
- Identifies when you should refer a student to CaPS.
- Provides training on the CaPS innovative ExL Program (Experiential Learning Program).
Please feel free to contact us anytime with questions you may have or events you would like to organize. We would be very pleased to collaborate with you!