Good news! Online registration for the McGill School of Continuing Studies Fall 2019 semester is now open for returning students. For newly admitted SCS students and returning special students, registration will open on June 18, 2019.
If you are planning to register for Fall 2019 courses, you can find more information regarding programs and courses here. To avoid long lineups at the University and the possibility of class cancellations due to low enrolment, you can register early from the comfort of your own home… in your pyjamas! If you need assistance to register online, you can visit the Minerva homepage for detailed instructions or follow these steps:
1. Click on “Login to Minerva” Icon
2. Enter your student ID (Your McGill ID is the 9-digit number that appears on your McGill ID card or bill) and pin # (Upon your initial login to Minerva, enter a PIN composed of your birth date in the numerical format of YYMMDD (For instance, June 22, 1985 would be 850622, then you set your own 6-digit pin password)
You are now in “MAIN MENU”
1. Click on “Student Menu”
2. Click on “Registration Menu”
3. Go through step by step instructions
When you get to STEP 2, you must select the course(s) you want to register for.
Select term (i.e. Fall 2019), click “SUBMIT”.
Look up course sections, by selecting the appropriate SUBJECT, e.g. MGCR.
Please note that the course sections which you can register for begin with the number “7” e.g. section 751, 761 etc.
4. Click on “Get Course Sections”
5. Select your course(s) and click “Register” on the bottom of the screen.
6. To verify your registration, click on “Student Menu” click on “Student Records” and then on “View Your Unofficial Transcript”
PLEASE NOTE: You will NOT receive a paper fee statement by mail. You will need to check your e-Bill online and make your payment online.
7. To check your e-Bill: (Please do so only at the beginning of August for courses registered for Fall 2019).
In “Student Menu”, select “Student Accounts Menu”
Select “e-Billing and e-Payment” Menu
Select “View e-Bill”
Select “e-Payment Options” to pay your online bill
Discover McGill SCS’ Programs and Courses
Looking to advance your current career, switch careers, master a language or learn a new skill? The McGill School of Continuing studies offers over 60 programs in the evening and online so you can advance toward your goals without leaving your job.
From Accounting, Entrepreneurship, and Applied Marketing to Executive Production, Data Analytics and Written English for Professional Communication, McGill SCS offers a broad range of diverse undergraduate and graduate programs, professional development certificates, online programs, courses and workshops.
For more information and a full list of our programs and courses, visit mcgill.ca/scs