Abstract submission deadline has been extended to Friday May 04, 2018 at 23:59:59 EST
To submit an abstract, go to: https://www.conftool.pro/dyspnea2018/
1. Create a user account
2. Login to submit an abstract under "Your Submission."
3. Click on "Abstract" and following the instructions.
4. All abstracts must be submitted by 23:59:59 EST on Friday May 04, 2018.
Scientific abstracts must contain:
- A descriptive title, list of authors and institutions;
- An introduction/rationale to the study;
- The methods used;
- The results of the study including data that has or has not been previously published or presented at a major national or international meeting;
- Conclusion(s) of the study. It is not satisfactory to state: "The results will be discussed."
- Word limit: 2000 characters (including spaces). Figures are not permitted.
Abstracts not meeting these minimum criteria will not be accepted. It is recommended that the abstract content be organized with the following headings: RATIONALE, METHODS, RESULTS and CONCLUSIONS.
The Scientific Program Committee will allocate abstracts to session formats, including:
- Oral presentations (7-min + 3-min Q&A)
- Lightning round presentations (5 slides in 5-min)
- Thematic power sessions/discussions
Abstract authors will be notified of the status of their abstract by 23:59:59 EST on May 11, 2018.
*There is no fee for submitting an abstract
*Submitting an abstract does not register you for Dyspnea 2018-Montreal
*Authors must register for Dyspnea 2018-Montreal in order to present their abstract(s)
*Authors are permitted to submit more than 1 abstract
*Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English
*The person submitting the abstract will automatically be the Presenting and Corresponding Author
Dyspnea 2018-Montreal poster guidelines:
Surface of the poster board
83"w x 47"h (236cm w x 119 cm h; 2.36m w x 1.19m h)
Recommended poster sizes
48"w x 36"h (122cm w x 91cm h; 1.22m w x 0.91m h)
60"w x 36"h (152cm w x 91cm h; 1.52m w x 0.91m h)
72"w x 36"h (183cm w x 91cm h; 1.83m w x 0.91m h)
For questions regarding abstract submission, please contact: dyspnea2018 [at] gmail.com