Call for Submissions
The ACIC 2019 program committee is currently accepting proposals for contributed posters. We are no longer accepting proposals for sessions or individual papers. Click here to submit your poster abstract.
This year we are requesting proposals for three types of submissions:
- Session Proposal: If you would like to organize a full conference session, please submit a session proposal. Sessions should include 3-4 papers and a discussant.
- Paper Proposal: In order to provide opportunities for a more diverse group of potential speakers, we are also inviting proposals for papers (not in sessions). If accepted, these papers will be grouped into sessions by the conference committee. If not accepted, papers may be recommended for posters.
- CLOSED: The deadline for session and paper proposals: midnight EST, January 18, 2019.
- Acceptance will be announced by March 8, 2019.
- Poster Abstract: If you would like to give a poster presentation, please submit an abstract.
- Deadline for poster abstract submissions: midnight EST, April 19, 2019
- Acceptance will be announced by April 26, 2019.
- The maximum size for posters at the conference is 4 feet high by 3 feet wide
Diversity is Appreciated
The 2019 ACIC Program Committee welcomes submissions across the conference program that include the presence and perspectives of individuals from diverse backgrounds, including those associated with race, ethnicity, gender, career stage, institutional affiliation and role.