You may qualify for an exemption if you:
- are a citizen and a resident of Denmark, Finland, France, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Belgium, Romania or Greece and you have obtained RAMQ coverage;
- are sponsored by the Canadian Bureau for International Education(CBIE);
- are sponsored by the Canadian International Development Agency(CIDA);
- are sponsored by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Bureau(SACB);
- received an award from the International Council for Canadian Studies(ICCS);
- exchange through DAAD - German Academic Exchange Service;
- have a diplomatic visa in Canada;
- are a dependent of a worker at an organization that is under the umbrella of United Nations, an NGO or a non-profit international organization; such as: the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union etc.
- are a non-resident of Canada i.e. thesis away or term-away status at McGill University;
- have a valid Quebec Medicare card; or
- online Graduate Certificates offered by McGill University's School of Physical and Occupational Therapy.
Please review the supporting documents that are required for each above category.