Welcome to the Lemonade Stand Lab.
Here are some reasons why we should pay attention to Financial Education:
1. Students must develop an understanding of debts, savings, and budgeting.
2. Students must have equitable and inclusive access to develop their own financial competencies.
3. Financial education equips students to become responsible consumers.
4. Children who learn important values of citizenship and financial resources reduce the risk of poverty caused by improperly managed debt.
5. Financial education enables students to make clearer financial decisions.
6. Children are aware and curious about financial concepts.
7. Financial education empowers students to achieve independence in adulthood.