The naming convention for the nomination form must be as follows:
- ID#_last name_first name_unit name_nomform.pdf
- E.g., 260123456_Smith_John_Electrical&ComputerEng (ECE)_nomform.pdf
Macdonald Campus students: All forms must be duly signed, scanned, and submitted to GPS AND to gradstudies.macdonald [at] mcgill.ca with your initial e-thesis submission. Please ensure all necessary signatures have been obtained before submission.
Fillable Research Progress Tracking Form
Mandatory online academic integrity tutorial
As of spring 2011, graduate students must complete a mandatory online academic integrity tutorial, which may be accessed via Minerva (Student Menu > Academic Integrity Tutorial). New students must complete the tutorial within their first semester in order to prevent a Hold being placed on their record. Refer to registration deadlines for more details.
Planning to study abroad?
Make sure that you comply with McGill's mandatory orientation and registration.
For students in Graduate Programs:
Request for Readmission
If you have reached time limitation or have officially withdrawn from the University or are not currently registered, you may submit a request for readmission. You can find more information on graduate readmission procedures on the GPS students' website
Minerva /uApply Access
Obtain your 9 digit McGill ID number or have your Minerva PIN/ uApply password reset.
APPLICANTS: Request to modify application
Use this form to submit one of the following corrections to a recently submitted application to McGill University. Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email for which you must take action on before any corrections can be made.
Authorization for Release of Official Document
Use this online request form to authorize a third party to pick up your official document(s) at Service Point.
For Postdoctoral Fellows:
- Proof of Enrollment Letter
- Fee Letters or Proof of Payment
- Semester Dates Letter
- Language of Instruction of McGill University Letter
- McGill’s Accreditation Information Letter
- Initial e-thesis letter – confirming submission of initial e-thesis
- Final e-thesis letter confirming completion of degree requirements (submission of final e-thesis) Use this version of the letter when applying for a Post Graduate Work Permit
- Non-thesis student – letter confirming completion of degree requirements (to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit)
- Immigration Canada (CIC) PhD letter – required for the CIC Federal Skilled Worker program (confirms completion of 2 years in a PhD program and current academic standing)
CREPUQ: Authorization to transfer credits under the agreement between Québec universities