Adjusted Academic Measures
The S/U option is available to all students registered in programs at the Macdonald Campus; please take note:
- Students are encouraged to wait for their final grades to be available before requesting the S/U option given that the deadline is May 22.
- Students are cautioned that choosing the S/U option could have implications for students who seek to apply for:
- transfer to other programs at McGill or elsewhere, including Dietetics Major;
- course equivalencies in other programs and/or at other universities;
- external scholarship opportunities.
Exceptions or advisories on the use of the S/U option will be communicated by email to students in those particular programs. For more information, please see Adjusted Academic Measures for Winter 2020.
You may always contact us by email:
Undergraduate students - studentinfo.macdonald [at] mcgill.ca; Graduate students - gradstudies.macdonald [at] mcgill.ca
The information on the following pages pertains to undergrads registered at Macdonald.