Through Organizational Development's registration system, you can:
- Browse the availability of Organizational Development courses and workshops.
- Register for courses / workshops. You'll need to enter your name, your supervisor’s name, and a FOAPAL. You and your supervisor will receive email confirmations afterwards.
- Cancel your registration. Participants have up to 5 full working days prior to the workshop date to cancel online in order to allow the opportunity for another staff member to attend the workshop. If this deadline cannot be respected, please notify Organizational Development via email or by phone at 514-398-2000.
- View your training record.
- Confirm your staff member’s registration.
It is important to ensure that your supervisor supports your desire to attend a workshop, as she/he will receive a notification email upon your registration.