Hire a student
Count on the Engineering Career Centre to help you in developing a targeted and successful recruitment plan to attract diverse and talented interns and graduates.
- Hire interns via our Engineering Internship and Co-op Programs.
- Take advantage of our recruitment services, including Career Fairs, Free Job Postings (for recent graduates and interns); Interview on Campus and Company Information Sessions:
Be a WIE mentor or industry volunteer
Connect with students and promote your organization:
- Share your experience as a guest speaker at Engineers-in-Action Speaker Series and Career Panels;
- Sponsor a student event, competition or conference;
- Plan a company visit or networking activity;
- Become a mentor (for McGill alumni).
Our partner companies and careers
Learn more about the kinds of internships available to Faculty of Engineering students, the jobs they get after graduation and the companies they work for:
- Explore career paths in Engineering;
- Check out at the twice-yearly McGill Engineering & Technology Career Fair (TechFair) to learn more about the companies who recruit McGill students — both for internships and full-time positions;
- See who the top-hiring employers are for recent Faculty of Engineering graduates.
Learn about ways that you can make a meaningful gift to provide students with the opportunities they need to contribute positively to the world around them on our donations page.