Applying to the MBA
You are about to make the right decision. The Desautels Faculty of Management MBA is designed for high-achieving, ambitious students interested in making a real change in their careers. McGill seeks talented applicants with strong academics, leadership skills and managerial potential.
Admissions criteria and decisions are based on the following components:
- An undergraduate degree and any further academic qualifications.
- Completion of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- In addition, applicants who completed their undergrad degree in a university where the language of instruction was not in English are required to complete the TOEFL or IELTS.
- A minimum of two years of relevant full time work experience after completion of their undergraduate degree.
- The admissions committee will also carefully review your essays, extracurricular interests and letters of reference.
Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview with a member of the admission team.
If you have any questions on the requirements above, please feel free to email mba.mgmt [at] mcgill.ca.