We strongly recommend you read through the application requirements before starting your application.
Step 1: Submitting your application on uApply
Application fee: CAD $113.27 (non-refundable), payable by credit card when you submit the application. (Make sure you select the Summer term).
After your application has been received, an email will be sent to you with your McGill ID number.
Step 2: Uploading supporting documents
All supporting documents must be uploaded in PDF format directly to uApply. Read the following information and instructions on how to upload supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- GMAT Institution Code: 58H-MN-80
- GRE Institution Code: 0935
- English Proficiency Tests: TOEFL and IELTS
- McGill Institution code: 0935
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of reference
- MMA Recommendation Form