Value & Duration
Consult with academic unit
- Open to Canadian citizens, landed immigrants with permanent residency status and international students with a study permit (CAQ).
- Full time student
- Intend to pursue a Masters or Doctoral degree at McGill in Computer Science or Engineering. Students pursuing a PhD in Management may also be eligible (MBA not eligible).
- Demonstrated financial need
- Comprehensive eligibility requirements may be found on the Pierre Arbour Foundation application form.
How to Apply
- All applicants apply through the academic unit
- PDF of application and all supporting documents submitted to academic unit
- Complete applications and document requirement can be found on the Pierre Arbour Foundation application form.
|Aptitude for research/analytical thinking||10%||20%|
|Valid and recognised financial need||20%||25%|
Fellowships will initially be for one year, but may be renewed for a second year.
Note: This award is only for applicants in the academic disciplines of Computer Science, Engineering and Management (PhD only).
For more information, contact your Graduate Program Coordinator in the academic unit and the Fondation Universitaire Pierre Arbour