The Arthur and Dawn Weston Fellowship in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education was established by Arthur and Dawn Weston to recognize and promote the development of university teaching and learning expertise in various disciplines. It is awarded by the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Office upon the recommendation of Teaching and Learning Services to an outstanding full-time graduate student interested in conducting research on university teaching and learning in any Faculty.
Value and tenure: Varies; renewable once at the Master’s level, twice at the Doctoral level.
Application Procedure & Required Documents
Deadline: March 15, 2016
- Carefully read the Application Guidelines [.PDF]
- Fill in the Application Form [.PDF]
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official Transcripts
- Description of planned research
- Statement of teaching and/or teaching-related experience
- Statement of work and/or extracurricular experience
- Referee Report [.PDF]