To request Banner HR, POPS, Extender, or Nakisa (org chart modeler) access please go the forms section.
Web-based program that all McGill employees and students have access to and is a starting point for providing information on the employee or student's role at the University. For most employees, this includes viewing pay statements, job information, merit increase information, and tax form information.
To add or update your information online:
- Access Minerva and login using your McGill ID and PIN.
- Click on the 'Personal' or 'Employee' tab.
If you’ve never accessed Minerva before, you will need to call the ICS help desk at 3398 and they will help set you up.
In order to activate your access, you will be asked for your date of birth and a part of your social insurance number. Please have that information on hand when you call.
You can view your claim statements on Manulife’s Plan Member Secure Site. The site also allows you to:
- Quickly view the status of any online submitted claims.
- Access details of your claims history.
- Print a Benefits card from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access.
- Go to Manulife's Plan Member Secure Site
- Once on the site, click on the 'Sign In' button, under 'Group Benefits and Retirement', select 'My Group Benefits'. Scroll down to 'Get started' and follow the instructions.
To find out how to change your direct deposit info, refer to the Direct Deposit page.
If you encounter any problems during this process contact Manulife directly at 1-800-268-6195.
My pension account
You can view your current balances by logging into the McGill University Savings Programs website using your McGill Username and Password.
Forgot your password?
- If you forget your McGill Username or McGill Password, log into Minerva using your 9-digit McGill ID number and PIN. Once you have logged in, go to the Personal Menu > Password for McGill Username. Here, you can view your McGill Username, and choose a new McGill Password.
- If you have forgotten both your McGill Password and Minerva PIN, please contact the ICS Service Desk for assistance.
Current HR system used at the University. It collects a large amount of current historical data on employees and pensioners.
Integrated HR and Payroll system implemented in January 2002. This HR/Payroll package is one of a suite of integrated systems (HR, Finance, and Student Records) which is used by McGill.
Used to view documents that have been scanned in by HR staff (there are no paper employee files). Items are either linked in Minerva to certain documents viewable in Extender or viewing of employee files directly can be performed in Extender.