The Building Director's Office
Students, Faculty and staff can book classrooms, conference rooms, ensemble rooms, teaching studios and library seminar rooms through the online room booking system. External clients should contact the buildingdirector.music [at] mcgill.ca (Building Director).
Students and staff can access the following services through the Building Director's office:
- Access cards and key loans
- Instrument and equipment loans
- A-832 conference room rental (building.director [at] music.mcgill.ca (email us))
- Maintenance and security issues (building.director [at] music.mcgill.ca (email us))
Communications & Production (booking a hall or recording services)
Students, staff and external clients can reserve and rent our halls & recording studios through Communications & Production.
Students & Staff
- Visit Concert Hall Bookings for instructions about reserving our halls, booking procedures and policies.
What services are you interested in?