The online application for Fall 2019 admission opens.
Application deadline for:
- Undergraduate admission.
- Inter-faculty transfers (switching faculties within McGill).
- Video Screening recordings due for applicants who want to be considered for on-campus auditions (all Jazz Instruments and Classical Voice: Soprano and Mezzo only)
Deadline to upload:
- Audition recordings (if you are not participating in an on-campus audition).
- Supporting materials (such as composition samples if you are applying to a composition program).
February and March
- On-campus auditions take place at McGill University.
- Music entrance and academic scholarship consideration (you are automatically considered when you apply).
- Sound Recording qualifying year applicants: If available, your sound recordings (mp3) are due by March 1st.
Admission notifications are sent to all applicants who submitted complete applications.
May and June
If you receive an admission offer, let us know your decision before the deadline in your acceptance letter.